Wednesday 20 July 2011

I broke it!

My beloved Contigo travel mug that is. -(

It is 7am. I'm on the train to Manchester. Going there for 3 day's work. Being frugal, and a coffee snob, I thought it was a good idea to pack my own coffee so I loaded up the Contigo. I rested my mug on my case while I retrieved my ticket from the machine and promptly forgot about it. I was too busy panicking because i'd just realised my train was at 10 to 7 rather than 10 past and I only had a minute to get to the platform! My mug rolled off my case, hit the concrete floor with a heavy "Thunk!", landed on the side of its lid and now leaks.

Thank God I'm wearing a coat because I'm now wearing half my coffee on it!

If I tilt the mug, coffee pours from the self-seal mechanism. If I push the button to drink, it pours out from below the drinking spot, from around the lid. Damn! Damn!! Damn!!!

- Pam

1 comment:

Mother of Chaos said...

NoooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOO! :(

I have SO been there. And it is why I *always* have a gallon-sized Ziploc bag in my laptop case.