Friday 20 May 2011

Just a quickie

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words.  I do appreciate them.

I'm on leave for the next week, so I'm hoping to get some blogging mojo back, plus post pictures of my more recent FO's.  The only concrete plans I have are rehearsals tonight/tomorrow afternoon for a concert tomorrow night, and a visit to the butcher on Monday.  (Why Monday?  There's a 10% discount on Mondays.)   Oh, and since I seem to be zooming through the sleeves for the Willow jumper, I'm planning to swatch for the next project in my Ravelry queue.

Have a good weekend everyone.

- Pam

1 comment:

Mother of Chaos said...

You too - I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Woo hoo, Discount Mondays!! ...wish I had one around here... (we also don't have ANYBODY who does the 'double coupon' thing - ARGH!!!)