Sunday 20 January 2008

Noro

To all the knitters reading this blog, Noro is a brand of yarn. To most Brits, however, it's a virus sweeping the country causing diarrhoea and vomiting. And I'm it's latest victim.

That's right. Since Friday evening, I've spent the majority of time feeling like death. I'm too hot. I'm too cold. I want to throw up. I don't want to throw up. Yaddada yaddada. (I'm a wrotten patient!)

Today, I can face the TV. I'm watching a really bad Miss Marple on the TV, "Murder in the Caribbean". I doubt Agatha Christie's pen had much to do with it. The highlight, so far, is watching Miss Marple knit in the continental style; so highly unlikely that she would have. Not an elderly lady from St Mary Mead. That and the dialogue - trust me, this film is dreadful!

How low have I sunk?

- Pam

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh, no, Pam. I hope you're feeling better by now.