Friday 30 March 2007

bad day

Well, I'm having a delightful morning so far. Absolutely wonderful.

I suppose, I should have prefaced that with a sarcasm alert. I've tried to match off a receipt on the project bank account. Despite me originally asking for the bank account to be set up in accounts receivable, accounts payable and the general ledger on 12th February - and a boffin telling me it had been done - the bank account isn't set up in AR! This is after discovering last week that it hadn't been set up in AP and someone sorting that out. It would have been nice if, in the interest of customer service, the same systems boffin had checked the rest of the items requested. ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh, and add to that a wasted 20 minutes trying to find a form so that I can request the ability to match of payments to suppliers in AP….. It isn't on the intranet. If it is on the network, then I can't access it. You can't gain access without filling in the form and getting it approved (fair enough - I'd expect that). However, you can't fill in the form because there is no way to access it and no guidance about where it is/which form/how to fill it in.

I hope your morning is better than mine!

- Pam

1 comment:

wrnglrjan said...

See how much easier computers make life?

hahahahaha :)

Jan