I can't do everything. It's not possible to grow an extra 2 inches in the legs, so I've set myself the following targets:-
- To lose weight. I rejoined Weight Watchers a week ago. I have at least 28lb to lose. I've actually made my goal weight once, but put it all back on when I developed a thyroid problem 2 years ago.
- To exercise every morning. I'm trying to do at least 20 minutes of weights 4 x week and build up to a 2 mile run on the other 3 days. Wonderwoman is fit as well as perfect. :o)
- To be tidy. My best friend will tell you that I can put a pen down on an empty desk and it'll look like a bomb has hit it. She's right. She's a tidy person; I'm not. I've worked out that the difference has to do with lining things up and getting the edges even, so I'm going to practice that for the next month.
- To come home to a clean kitchen every night. This means doing the dishes before I go to bed and not when I get home.
- To wash off my make-up each night and brush and floss my teeth before bedtime. I usually manage to brush my teeth, but I've never got into the habit about washing my face.
- To learn some Dutch. I need to do that for work; my project is based in the Netherlands and it's embarrasing when they all speak English to me and I can't even say "thank you". Wonderwoman is multilingual.
- To sew up my knitting projects and use up some of my stash before buying more yarn. I've got two finished sweaters which just need to be sewn up, plus a pair of socks that need ends woven in. They've got to be finished.
- Ditto the various hems and buttons that need sewing.
- To balance my chequebook. I used to be really good at tracking money, but everything went to pot during the weary months before my thyroid diagnosis.
- To stick to my Cash Diet. I'll talk more about this later.
That's enough of a list for now. No doubt I'll add things to it, later on.